Carey's Communications is Sending You to the PLAYOFFS!
Register to win a pair of tickets for ALL possible home ALDS games for the 2019 Playoffs
Head to Carey's Communications Radio Shack in Pine City or Siren and register to win!
One winner will receive a pair of tickets for all possible ALDS games at Target Field.
1. Eligibility. No purchase necessary. Offer open to Minnesota and Wisconsin residents only, 18 years of age or older. Only one winner/qualifier per family/household, as deemed by Q-Media Group. Directors, officers, and employees Q-Media Group, ("Sponsor"), Carey's Communications, their parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their immediate families, are not eligible to win. Those who have won a “Grand Prize” valued at more than $1,000 from Q-Media Group in the last 12 months are not eligible to qualify. Offer void where prohibited by law. Entries that do not comply with the foregoing requirements and the other provisions of these Official Rules during anytime of the duration of the contest will not be eligible to win a prize.
2. Contest Period. The Contest runs from September 23rd, 2019 until no later than October 31st, 2019. Dates can change with or without notice, as deemed necessary by the Sponsor.
3. Sponsor Ownership of Entries. All entries and materials submitted to Sponsor in connection with the Contest, either print or audio (collectively, "Entry Materials"), along with all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of Sponsor upon submission, and Entry Materials will not be returned to any entrant. [Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge that Sponsor will own all rights to use, modify, reproduce, publish, perform, display, distribute, make derivative works of and otherwise commercially and noncommercially exploit the Entry Materials in perpetuity and throughout the universe, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed, without separate compensation to you or any other person or entity. You agree to take, at Sponsor's expense, any further action (including, without limitation, execution or affidavits and other documents) reasonably requested by Sponsor to effect, perfect or confirm Sponsor's ownership rights as set forth above in this paragraph.
4. Prizes. Prizes are specified by the sponsors. Prize includes one pair of tickets to all ALDS home games for the Minnesota Twins. Prize will be no less than one pair of tickets and no more than three pairs of tickets.
5. The grand prize winner will by a random draw of all entries from both locations. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER DAY.
6. Odds. ODDS OF WINNING DAILY /QUALIFYING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER ENTRIES RECEIVED, AS DEEMED IN PARAGRAPH 3. ALL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions (including for cash) are permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or great monetary value for any prize.
7. Use of Name, Likeness, etc. As a condition of receiving any prize, each winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules, release of liability, and consent to the use of their name, address, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitations, for promotional purposes without further payment or notification.
8. Release. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU RELEASE AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENCIES FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) ENTERING THE CONTEST; (B) ACCEPTANCE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (C) OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE CONTEST.
9. Contest Information. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope after April 30th, 2018 to WCMP | Attn: Twins Playoff Ticket Giveaway| 15429 Pokegama Lake Rd. | Pine City, MN 55063. For a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Sponsor at the Contest address listed above, Attn: Twins Playoff Ticket Giveaway
10. Miscellaneous. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant's participation in Contest should unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Contest. If you have any questions about these official Rules or the Contest, please send them to the Contest address listed in Paragraph 10, Attn: Twins Playoff Ticket Giveaway or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Contest Sponsor. The sponsor of the Contest is WCMP-FM Q-Media Group.