The 2023 Medallion has been turned in!
Monday Clue Sponsor - Adorn Aesthetics
Tuesday Clue Sponsor - Beaver Meadow Garden Center
Wednesday Clue Sponsor - Dale’s Heating & AC
Thursday Clue Sponsor - Stans Equipment Center
Friday Clue Sponsor - Master Bait and Hook
The rest of the rules:
1. Eligibility. No purchase necessary. Offer open to Minnesota and Wisconsin residents only, 18 years of age or older. Only one winner/qualifier per family/household, as deemed by Q-Media Group LLC. Directors, officers, and employees of Q-Media Group LLC, ("Sponsor"), contest sponsors, their parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their immediate families, are not eligible to win. Offer void where prohibited by law. Entries that do not comply with the foregoing requirements and the other provisions of these Official Rules during anytime of the duration of the contest will not be eligible to win a prize.
2. Contest Period. The Contest runs from June 19th 2023 to no later than June 28th 2023 . Dates can change with or without notice, as deemed necessary by the Sponsor. Contest ends when Medallion has been turned in or at 4:00 pm on June 28th 2023. If Medallion is not turned in before end of contest period the holder may no longer be eligible to win the prize.
3. Sponsor Ownership of Entries. All entries and materials submitted to Sponsor in connection with the Contest, either print or audio (collectively, "Entry Materials"), along with all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of Sponsor upon submission, and Entry Materials will not be returned to any entrant. [Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge that Sponsor will own all rights to use, modify, reproduce, publish, perform, display, distribute, make derivative works of and otherwise commercially and noncommercially exploit the Entry Materials in perpetuity and throughout the universe, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed, without separate compensation to you or any other person or entity. You agree to take, at Sponsor's expense, any further action (including, without limitation, execution or affidavits and other documents) reasonably requested by Sponsor to effect, perfect or confirm Sponsor's ownership rights as set forth above in this paragraph 4.)
4. Prizes. Prizes are specified by the sponsors. Grand Prize package includes $500 cash prize. The number of such prizes will not be less than 1 times during the course of the contest period, as defined in paragraph 2. Sponsor has right to change prize(s) with or without notice as specified in paragraph 6.
5. The grand prize winner will be determined by first person to turn in Medallion to WCMP.
6. Odds. ODDS OF WINNING DAILY /QUALIFYING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER ENTRIES RECEIVED, AS DEEMED IN PARAGRAPH 3. ALL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions (including for cash) are permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or great monetary value for any prize.
7. Use of Name, Likeness, etc. As a condition of receiving any prize, each winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules, release of liability, and consent to the use of their name, address, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitations, for promotional purposes without further payment or notification.
8. Release. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU RELEASE AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENCIES FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) ENTERING THE CONTEST; (B) ACCEPTANCE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (C) OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE CONTEST.
10. Miscellaneous. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant's participation in Contest should unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Contest. If you have any questions about these official Rules or the Contest, please call 320-629-7575
11. Contest Sponsor. The sponsor of the Contest is WCMP- FM
12. Trademarks: 2023 WCMP-FM, Q-Media Group LLC