Come pick up your official passport at the studios for your chance to win!
Passports must be turned in by April 7th!
Turn in to 15429 Pokegama Lake Rd in Pine City.
One stamp = one entry
Get all 20 stamps and receive TEN bonus entries!
One grand prize winner will receive $500 in gift cards
You can win a $10 gift certificate just for picking up your passport!
January 30th - April 7th
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Restaurant Stimulus Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") begins on January 30th, 2023 and ends on April 7th, 2023
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Q-Media Group LLC: WCMP Radio ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
Participating businesses: The Grumpy Minnow, Kev's Depot, Ryders Saloon, The Park Cafe, The Hawk's Nest, Mom's Parkside Cafe, Flickabirds Resort, Leader, Pinebrook Restaurant, The Village, Floppy Crappie, Lake Appeil, Marge's Pub and Grub, Maxwell's, The Garage, Hinckley Firehouse, Cabina Cafe, Bogey's on Main.
Rules: Each person will stop by the WCMP studios in Pine City to pick up a passport. They will immediately be entered in to win our weekly gift card drawing. They will receive one entry in our grand prize drawing of $500 in gift certificates for each stamp they receive on their passport. If they fill all 20 they will receive 30 entries into the drawing.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Minnesota who are at least 18 years of age (the "Entrant"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (Promotion Entities), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize for “Entrant”: One $25 dollar gift card from each participating business equaling $500 in gift cards.
Weekly drawings for other gift cards will be award.
Only one weekly prize per person and per household will be awarded. Weekly prize winner may still win grand prize. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Minnesota and Wisconsin and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period by picking up a passport at WCMP and having it stamped at participating businesses. Each Entrant may enter one stamp per business. Each entrant is not allowed more than twenty stamps (30 registrations) during the contest period.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about 10 days after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by phone at the phone number provided in the Entry Information approximately one day after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by phone as directed by Sponsor within ten days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive phone number, technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any phone voicemail.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to WCMP Radio CC: Restaurant Stimulus Giveaway 15429 Pokegama Lake Rd. Pine City, MN 55063. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than one month after the Promotion Period has ended.
10. SPONSOR: Q-Media Group LLC 15429 Pokegama Lake Rd. Pine City MN 55063