• WCMP

Chisago Co. Dog Dies after Eating Discarded Meth

Discarded methamphetamine has killed a family's dog, according to the Chisago County Sheriff’s Office.


In a post to social media, law enforcement said that the animal discovered a subway bag with 80 grams of meth, a pipe, and needles in a ditch. The animal ingested the drugs while it was trying to eat the leftover crumbs in the bag.


The family discovered the drugs after they noticed that their pet was acting strange and sick.


The dog was rushed to a veterinarian, but the pet died on Wednesday, January 8.


The family who owned the dog has set up a gofundme to help pay for medical expenses, and at this time, they have raised around $1,100 of their $4,500 goal.




wcmp@q-mediagroup.com | 320-629-7575 | Pine City, Minnesota

FOLLOW US:

  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean

© 2019